Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Week #12'18 / 100 Word Challenge

My goals are to :
  1. Image result for chicken sandwich(Vocab goal):  use 9 WOW words
  2. (Sentence goal): begin a sentence with a simile


The Evil Sandwich

One sunny day I was having a lunch break at the sandwich shop I ordered a chicken sandwich. When I obtained my sandwich I took a bite,
“OW!!!” I shrieked.
I peeked inside my sandwich, There was a battery inside my sandwich!!! Then suddenly my sandwich popped out my hand and ran away. The sandwich was as fast as sound. The sandwich was so energetic it was faster than me! I chased it all across the city, the sandwich was really white Then the sandwich fainted.  I hurried to the sandwich and ate it. Oh no the battery was in there...

2 comments:

  1. Blake, your story of the sandwich coming to life and running away really made me laugh! I like the way you managed to incorporate all the words, and still make it entertaining, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attгɑctive section of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get in faсt еnjoyed аccount yoսr blоg posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing on your augment or
    even I fuⅼfiⅼlment you gеt entry to persistently
    rapidly.

    ReplyDelete